duminică, 28 noiembrie 2010 | By: Fuzz

Se ştiee =]]

Nu ştiam ce sa fac si m-am hotarat sa caut ceva amuzant. Primul lucru la care m-am gandit a fost:
Homer Simpson, adică, mai funny ca el... :]] Si am găsit ceva citate memorabile
Sa'i dăm drumul.

Homer Simpson Quotes xD

  • [Meeting Aliens] Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them! 
  • To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key? 
  • Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. 
  • .. and I'm not impressed easily... Wow! A blue car!!
  • Without TV, it is hard to know when one day ends and another begins.
  • This is the darkest day in the history of Springfield. If anybody wants me I'll be in the shower.

0 bomboane:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Un produs Blogger.

About me

Fotografia mea
Sunt Fuzzy Citeste si comenteaza, o sa afli mai multe